for warranty returns, can I return Fascinate with a 4GB card? (not the original)
potove
Enthusiast - Level 3

for warranty returns, can I return Fascinate with a 4GB card? (not the original)

I lost the original mini-SD card that originally came with my Fascinate and I've been using a 4GB mini-SD that I bought

at BestBuy several months ago. 

will Verizon charge me for returning the phone with a different capacity mini-SD card?  if so, I may as well just return

it with no card at all?

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: for warranty returns, can I return Fascinate with a 4GB card? (not the original)
no_service
Enthusiast - Level 3

You don't return the SD card at all. You keep it - they will not send you a new SD Card with your refurbished replacement phone. The only time you would return the SD Card is if you were returning a phone within the 14 day grace period at first purchase.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: for warranty returns, can I return Fascinate with a 4GB card? (not the original)
no_service
Enthusiast - Level 3

You don't return the SD card at all. You keep it - they will not send you a new SD Card with your refurbished replacement phone. The only time you would return the SD Card is if you were returning a phone within the 14 day grace period at first purchase.

0 Likes