forwarding text messages
kuteypie123

I received a text message that I would like to forward onto some of my friends but I cannot figure out how to forward a text message.  Does anyone know how to do this?

0 Likes
Re: forwarding text messages
superfly42

Pull the message up. Touch the message you want to forward. Touch the menu button (bottom left). Options will come up. Touch forward and you're set :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi kuteypie123,

superfly42 is correct, the steps given are one way to forward a message. Thanks superfly42!

However, there is another way that you can do this. If you long press the message, options will come up on your screen, with "Forward" being one of them. Just press the word "Forward" and the device will take you to the message screen, so all that you need to do is enter the address (or addresses) that you want to send it to.

This process eliminates a couple of steps, with the same result. 

I hope this information is helpful for you and other users of this device. 

Thanks and have a good day,

0 Likes
kwm1337
Contributor - Level 1

Definitely Forward as mentioned is preferred, but just in case I want to throw out the sometimes "life saving" backup: As a backup: Copy & Paste is always an option. I know it is always easier to hit forward, but Copy & Paste is one of those IAEF [if all else fails] solutions.

--kwm1337

0 Likes