froyo is coming
ca1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just spoke to my brother in law, who is an IT with Verizon here in Atlanta. He told me that Samsung just sent them the official 2.2  and that the public should see it within the week.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: froyo is coming
ca1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am lying. Just wanted to see the responses. Sorry.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

A 1,001 official rumors about Froyo...keep them coming. At this point, I will believe it when I'll see it.

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Not calling anyone a liar but we shall see.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

well my sisters cousins mothers fathers 4th cousing 4 times removed heard from a friend that his friends porale offiers mothers 3rd husbands sisters fater said it would be out in march

0 Likes
ca1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am lying. Just wanted to see the responses. Sorry.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

sounds like the thunderbolt launch. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

You're playing with fire. People here are on the edge waiting for Froyo. You may had caused a heart attack to someone joking like that.:smileymad:

0 Likes
Teelo7
Lol @ 4x4
0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

people should never have listened to rumors. people got so upset because jimmy said it was coming two months ago, but it still isn't here. people should never believe rumors. I never did believe the guy at the verizon store when he said it would be coming soon,  because it was a rumor, nothing more. I bought the phone with 2.1, and because with 2.1 it worked better than any of the other android devices I tried with 1.5, 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2. now I have 2.2, but I would still be happy with the phone if it had 2.1.

0 Likes
TedKord
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry, but a representative of the company telling you that Froyo is coming "within a few weeks" as an inducement to buy or not return the Fascinate is NOT a rumor. Jimmy's cousin's best friend's aunt's hairdresser would be a rumor.

0 Likes