TECHLIFE

its here- drinks on me.....OTA

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: froyo is here!
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Verizon Wireless will begin pushing Android 2.2, Froyo, to the Samsung Fascinate tomorrow. Enhancements include support for Adobe Flash Player. Customers can visit www.verizonwireless.com/fascinatesupport for more information and download instructions for the software update. Customers will be able to download the update manually starting tomorrow by going to Settings > About Phone > Update Phone.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
techlife2

you're right - I just got really excited....[Edited to comply with Terms of Service]

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Verizon Wireless will begin pushing Android 2.2, Froyo, to the Samsung Fascinate tomorrow. Enhancements include support for Adobe Flash Player. Customers can visit www.verizonwireless.com/fascinatesupport for more information and download instructions for the software update. Customers will be able to download the update manually starting tomorrow by going to Settings > About Phone > Update Phone.

Thanks

0 Likes
techlife2

sorry, Verizon - I just got so excited ....

0 Likes
techlife2

somebody, please tell me I am not dreaming!

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

techlife2 wrote:

somebody, please tell me I am not dreaming!

You are not dreaming, but remember it starts tomorrow, everyone who does not currently have froyo will get sometime after the 21st, they are upgrading in segments, so if you do not have it buy sometime next week they I would be concerned
0 Likes