galaxy nexus does not support verizon cloud?
dmurph

i recently lost my phone and decided that i would try out the nexus since i do not have insurance through verizon and it seemed like an ok option for the money on ebay.  after getting it i did all the usual updates and downloading of apps. all my contacts that i use to have as far as i know transferred but all my pictures and some other things i had uploaded to verizon cloud did not.. i then found out that the nexus does not support cloud and after changing over to the nexus my cloud account with verizon showes i have no saved info on it.. does anyone know how i can log into my cloud and try to retrieve some of my pics and music. i dont care if i can transfer it onto my phone i would just really like to have it all saved on my computer

0 Likes
Re: galaxy nexus does not support verizon cloud?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I know that the Galaxy Nexus had the VZW Backup Assistant pre-installed on it. I was never interested in that or this cloud thing they offer. I tried looking for the VZW Cloud app on my Nexus and it doesn't come up. There is www.vzw.com/cloud where you can verify if a device is compatible.

Maybe it might have been a good idea to backup your information from the cloud to your computer before switching devices?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes