how can I load a spreadsheet of contacts to my phone?
scgirl74

I have a long list of contacts from another phone which I've loaded into a spreadsheet. How can I get them automatically loaded into my Verizon phone?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can I load a spreadsheet of contacts to my phone?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

That would depend on how you are syncing your phone contacts.  If they are synced via Google, then you would import the contacts to your Google account.  If they are synced via the Verizon backup app, or cloud, then you would import them via the Verizon app.  Both of these would be done on the computer, then synced to your phone.

It may or may not work, depending on the format of the spreadsheet and if all the columns line up.  You may want to EXPORT your current contact list from whatever app you are using and see what the columns are called so that your listing matches and the import will go smoothly.

View solution in original post

Re: how can I load a spreadsheet of contacts to my phone?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

That would depend on how you are syncing your phone contacts.  If they are synced via Google, then you would import the contacts to your Google account.  If they are synced via the Verizon backup app, or cloud, then you would import them via the Verizon app.  Both of these would be done on the computer, then synced to your phone.

It may or may not work, depending on the format of the spreadsheet and if all the columns line up.  You may want to EXPORT your current contact list from whatever app you are using and see what the columns are called so that your listing matches and the import will go smoothly.