how can I sync Facebook profile photos to my contact in the fascinate
klb1

New to Fascinate and my Facebook profile photos won't sync with my contacts....any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: how can I sync Facebook profile photos to my contact in the fascinate
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Go into your facebook app, hit menu then settings (or preferences), choose sync and pick which option you like.
0 Likes
klb1

thanks...i actually uninstalled FB and started over...it worked!

0 Likes
smc821

When I hit settings it doesn't give me the option to sync.  Just notification options...And when I sync it through settings it still shows (0) for facebook contacts......:smileymad:

0 Likes
Ashykinz
Enthusiast - Level 2

There's a couple of different options:

Download an app called "sync my pix" and it'll take pics from your FB account and add them to your contacts (you have to manually choose which pic goes to which contact)

or

Since Facebook won't sync with your Google contacts, you'll need to turn them into Phone contacts. By exporting them to your SD card then importing them as Phone. Then when you edit a contact, you can "Link" them up with FB, Myspace, etc. When doing this, some times it'll change the name of the contact to whatever that person uses on FB. If you use nicknames or one name for your contacts, you can change this by pressing the menu button, and choosing Mark as default and you can choose names, numbers, email addresss as default.

0 Likes