Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
how does Car Mode work?
EIU84

I have Samsung S5 and blue tooth in my car, when car mode activated and offers "hi galaxy" doesn't understand my commands... what am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
Re: how does Car Mode work?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi EIU84

I would be happy to assist you today! Let's get to the bottom of this! What make and model car do you have? Are you able to use the bluetooth and speak while in the car? What commands isn't it recognizing?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: how does Car Mode work?
EIU84

sorry for the delay.  I have 2002 bmw, with Bluetooth added (media bridge) I can connect with blue tooth, I can select care mode, then I can even say Hi Galaxy, and it respond.. after that it's hit and miss. I say play music it will play, I get a text message and it asks me "what do you want to do with it" I say read, it reads then would I like to reply or call, I say reply, and then it tells me there is no network to connect to and cant send., I go back to Hi Galaxy, "play music", Play (name of song) it shows the song it was playing shown in the thru blue tooth display and it shows my new song on the device , not hooked up to blue tooth and playing can you help?

0 Likes