Re: local t.v. using my verizon wireless account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DANOKRA, I'll be glad to clear up the details so everything makes more sense from a viewing perspective. I want to make sure you're able to take advantage of our mobile network as well when you need it. Verizon Wireless is only a mobile data provider when it comes to streaming content whether it be an app, website or channel. We provide the mobile data connection to your Galaxy S9. Whatever you can do while on Wi-Fi, you can certainly do on our mobile network. 

If this helps as well, Frontier has their own application called FrontierTV where you can watch TV channels, Movies, etc. I hope this information helps clear up the details.

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DANOKRA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm sorry I don't see a  "correct answer" button any where on the email or the file you included?  It has been helpful and I would check it if I could as such.  one more thing.  Does the Frontier TV application use data on my machine.  Also does listening to FM radio stations live use data.  Sorry I am not hip to all these things but I am more than willing to learn.  Thank you very much for your help.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

DANOKRA wrote:

Does the Frontier TV application use data on my machine.

Yes, if you are not connected to wifi.

DANOKRA wrote:

Also does listening to FM radio stations live use data.

Yes, if you are using an app such as TuneIn Radio or some other similar app on your device when not connected to wifi.

0 Likes
DANOKRA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you

0 Likes