locating picture
Kathyhm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried saving pictures from text messages but I can't seem to find where the file has been saved.  I've looked everywhere I can think of but can't locate the file.  Can someone give me some instructions about how to do this?

0 Likes
Re: locating picture
10sEn
Contributor - Level 3

It's located in the download folder (not to be confused with the downloads folder should you have one).

0 Likes
JaziJoi

Check in your My Files Folder. 

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
If you have d/l the app My Files, you then can see all your files and I like I did, I always move my pictures from the d/l folder to the dcim/camera folder which holds all of my pictures in one place
0 Likes
polson302

I too have had problems locating any pictures saved from text messages. I work on computers for a living so I am quite adept at locating files. I used the My Files Ap and I can find any pictures saved from the camera or from email but I can not find a thing saved from text messages. I saved these pictures multiple times so I know that they should be there. I have done all I can think of to find these pictures but they are not there, at least that I can find. Can anyone please help? I just got this phone yesterday so I am new to it, maybe I am missing something.

Thanks!!!!!

Philip

0 Likes
Indianchief
Contributor - Level 1

While viewing a picture in a text message, hit menu, attached items, put a check in the box next to the picture, hit save.   The pictures are saved on your sd card.  Go back to home, applications, gallery, download folder.  It should be there.  You can also go to applications, My Files, download folder, and it will be there.  I don't know why you can access the same folder in multiple places, but you can.  Bottom line, your pictures are stored on your sd card.  I move all my pictures (both saved and from my computer) to a common folder so everything is in the same place.  Hope that helps.  Have a nice day.

0 Likes