love my fascinate
radtech
Had my fascinate since January and no major issues, don't miss calls, get my text, battery ok could be better, overall a very good phone and will get the function when I'm able
0 Likes
Re: love my fascinate
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

radtech wrote:
Had my fascinate since January and no major issues, don't miss calls, get my text, battery ok could be better, overall a very good phone and will get the function when I'm able

I take it you are still on 2.1 Eclair EA28 it was alot better phone then

If you have done the update you are one of the few that don't have the missed call issue

0 Likes
radtech
Got 2.2 about a month ago, haven't missed a call yet, but every now and then I don't get my picture text, just says downloading, and wish I could get netflix
0 Likes
knully
Enthusiast - Level 3
radtech, do you have the app JuiceDefender installed?  
0 Likes
radtech
No, but I do have something caledl watch dog.
0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

radtech wrote:
No, but I do have something caledl watch dog.
Just for test purposes, I would uninstall watch dog and see if that issue clears up..
0 Likes
knully
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was having the same issue with not getting pics through texts. I think it had something to do with JuiceDefender. I have un installed it and it seems to be working.

0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello knully,

I'm glad that worked for you!  Radtech did that suggested step assist you?  Please let me know so we can further assist you if need be.  Thank you. 

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

TominqueBo_VZW wrote:

Hello knully,

I'm glad that worked for you!  Radtech did that suggested step assist you?  Please let me know so we can further assist you if need be.  Thank you. 

Juice Defender is known to cause this issue
0 Likes