gsp10
I'm a supporter of it
0 Likes
Re: mesmerize recieved 2.2 today?
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

gsp10 wrote:
I'm a supporter of it

I don't have a problem with anyone supporting the cause but I'm afraid the big guys could care less. Froyo will officially come eventually whether the Facebook takes place or not.

If you want Froyo it is out there and works pretty well. 

0 Likes
tonu42

I seriously don't see why everyone doesn't put froyo on their fascinates already, there are guide on how to to do it, and its so easy.  If everyone wants I can even make a video for it.  And by the way, the mesmerize is the  same and its "kernel" was open sourced so we will have an almost 100% official froyo because of the kernel more or less.

0 Likes
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

gsp10 posted:

I Well laugh my **bleep** off if they release it before april first so the whole facebook thing will go to waste

Quite the contrary, if froyo is released before April 1st then it could mean only one thing. Those associated with the FaceBook "Contact Your April Fool" movement with JUST THE THREAT of uniting against samsung and vzw made it happen!

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

Dad-Bill wrote:

gsp10 posted:

I Well laugh my **bleep** off if they release it before april first so the whole facebook thing will go to waste

Quite the contrary, if froyo is released before April 1st then it could mean only one thing. Those associated with the FaceBook "Contact Your April Fool" movement with JUST THE THREAT of uniting against samsung and vzw made it happen!

I hope you really don't believe that.  I can assure you that none of the big decision makers at VZW or Samsung know anything about the FaceBook deal in the works.

Get over it folks, you can wait for Froyo or go get it now and learn a little something about tweaking your phones in the process.

It may be out tomorrow, next month, or next year. Nobody knows but the guys who are going to release it and a FaceBook attack is not going to influence their decision in any way.

0 Likes
Re: mesmerism received 2.2 today?
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
Thank's for ODIN!!!!!!!!!!! You got that right....
0 Likes
Droidbotics
If this is no big deal, then why are you taking the time to acknowledge in your opinion a foolish idea. There must be something threating about it for so many pro- Verizon and Samsung supporters to come out against it.
0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
I have a step by step .pdf file one can have via email
0 Likes
sandystorm

tonu42 wrote:

I seriously don't see why everyone doesn't put froyo on their fascinates already, there are guide on how to to do it, and its so easy.  If everyone wants I can even make a video for it.  And by the way, the mesmerize is the  same and its "kernel" was open sourced so we will have an almost 100% official froyo because of the kernel more or less.

I would very much love the video on how to do it that would be great tonu42.  Thanks

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

tunu42

Aren't you the one that was in a certain room two or 3 days in a row with your phone all messed up.

You should make a video of that  so you can show people how the people in there gave you real support and helped you get your phone working.

0 Likes