my samsung fascinate won't communicate with my computer when connected through USB port...
cowboybucki

My computer tells me I need a driver to communicate and when it searches it says it cannot locate a driver....how do I get a driver so I can upload photos etc, to my laptop?.......I have Windows Vista.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: my samsung fascinate won't communicate with my computer when connected through USB port...
knully
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does it show that you are connected when you pull down the menu bar? You should have an option to mount the phone when you have it in storage mode. Once you mount it from the menu bar the PC will see it. When you are done, un mount it.

0 Likes
Re: my samsung fascinate won't communicate with my computer when connected through USB port...
Not applicable

Hi there!!

You can download the drivers on the Samsung website.  Go here and click "Software", under the Download Center. This will be the driver you need for Windows Vista.

Have a great day!

0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

AdamE_VZW wrote:

Hi there!!

You can download the drivers on the Samsung website.  Go here and click "Software", under the Download Center. This will be the driver you need for Windows Vista.

Have a great day!

I sent you a PM

0 Likes