Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ne when I have an incoming call when screen is on timeout
rossenb

I cannot answer phone when I have an incoming call when screen is on timeout, so half my calls i cannot answer and then have to call the  person back! Im sure there is a simple trick to this but  by the time i sweep the glass the caller has hung up

0 Likes
Re: ne when I have an incoming call when screen is on timeout
Ms_Shonta
Novice

Try doing a hard reset on your device steps are listed below.

Performing a hard reset will remove ALLdata including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications. Only perform this reset if absolutely necessary.

Caution Hard reset does not erase the Mobile Directory Number or the Preferred Roaming List.

Preferred method
Alternate method

Preferred method

1. From the home screen, select Applications.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select Privacy.

4. Select Factory data reset.

5. Select Reset phone.
    Note If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.

6. Select Erase everything.
0 Likes
hwa1234

wow - I have this problem also (Just posted before I found this post) but doesn't Verizon have a better solution than hard reset - ie you say to avoid unless absolutely necessary, but how do we know - need to know what to do  before resorting to this?

0 Likes
HarleyDrifter
Novice

No, do not do a hard reset yet.  That would be like doing brain surgery on someone who has a headache.  First, turn the phone off, pull the battery, wait 10 seconds and reinsert, then turn the phone back on.  I had the same problem once about a month ago and it worked for me.  Hard Reset? Really? Come on, Verizon Wireless employee.

0 Likes