new features
pinkpoloshirt

I installed froyo last night and it works great!!  

1) Can someone please explain what “mobile data” does? I was also wondering what happened to my “airplane mode”… did it get moved or did this feature get removed in the new version?  Is there some roundabout way of doing this now?

2) I love the new look of gmail, but it seems like I can’t zoom out on my emails in the gmail app anymore… what happened?!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: new features
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for your feedback. Adding to what was said, perhaps you can try resetting the phone to see if your able to zoom in on your Gmail. The issue would be a screen function that if you tap the screen twice you can to zoom in or out. I am providing a link to our support page where you could use as a reference at : http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5528&m

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Just a guess here. Mobile data should turn on and off your mobile network. Very handy when you have a low 3G signal and struggles to connect or you just want to turn it off to save battery.

Check settings > wireless & networks for the airplane mode. It should be there.

No idea for the gmail app.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3
You can hold the power button in and get to airplane mode also.

0 Likes
PO_pack_mule
Contributor - Level 2
I ended up keeping K-9 Mail and the Missed call for Android app.
The speed is much faster though!
Might try out the panorama feature on the camera, that sounds cool!
0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for your feedback. Adding to what was said, perhaps you can try resetting the phone to see if your able to zoom in on your Gmail. The issue would be a screen function that if you tap the screen twice you can to zoom in or out. I am providing a link to our support page where you could use as a reference at : http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5528&m

0 Likes