new update recently
merochard

What was the most recent update about? It seems that now that when I read an email now, i will need to click on a button to say read more...anybody know what that is about?

0 Likes
Re: new update recently
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

Ea28

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

merochard wrote:

What was the most recent update about? It seems that now that when I read an email now, i will need to click on a button to say read more...anybody know what that is about?

why can't you click the button to read more? did you lose your hand in wwnam?

0 Likes
merochard

it was just an odd behavior that seemed a bit annoying

0 Likes
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

M91-30 Wrote:

Why do you find it necessary to constantly make demeaning remarks? Do you relish the thought of being the center of attention? IF you like being picked on, here's one for you. Take a couple of pamprin and a bubble bath and you may feel better! It's a little different when the shoe is on the other foot! Grow up, be a man and stop your ranting!

0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dad-Bill wrote:

M91-30 Wrote:

Why do you find it necessary to constantly make demeaning remarks? Do you relish the thought of being the center of attention? IF you like being picked on, here's one for you. Take a couple of pamprin and a bubble bath and you may feel better! It's a little different when the shoe is on the other foot! Grow up, be a man and stop your ranting!

Love it i am glad you said something to him because I sit back watch and read what's going on and he  runs his mouth most of time without helping anyone. I love this forum and find it easier to ask questions that have been answered in past because the talking and refreshing posts keeps us all actively chatting and helping one another.

0 Likes