Re: pandora stops over wifi
cmac1984

Tried it. Still stops after about 3 songs.

0 Likes
Navyscuba
Enthusiast - Level 2

All my apps work but not in wifi. Pandora works all the long as long as is not wifi. My apps won't work on it. I'm starting to believe is made on purpose.

0 Likes
cmac1984

Verizon is sending me a replacement device tomorrow because of the

warranty. I will see if it behaves the same way.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Navyscuba <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure you can use your applications properly, Navyscuba. When did this first start for you? Are others experiencing the same issues?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Navyscuba
Enthusiast - Level 2

I guess you don't read the previous messages. Scroll up and you'll see this started since I got the phone a week ago. My previous phone was an S5 never had an issue with it. My wife and I upgraded or should I say downgraded to S7 Edge and now this. Since the first day of usage. None of the apps connect on wifi or open. My bank app keeps stopping and refuse to open all this keeps me have to using my data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s work towards a solution to help get the device connected to the WiFi and able to use the service, Navyscuba. With the recent update being pushed out and the issue still at hand, the best course of action is going to be contacting Samsung directly. Here is their contact link: http://bit.ly/1MSes7a Please reach out to them as soon as possible.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sbloomy

I am having the exact same issues!!! I did a network reset, factory reset, safe mode,deleted every 3rd party add-on app and even a new s6 and still have the same buffering issue.

This also happens with Amazon music too. On both wand using data.

I tried chatting with a Samsung Rep, but my network connection on my phone disconnected and got dropped from the chat window.

I have easily spent 6 hours trying to fix this and have gotten no where. It is so frustrating listen to music when I have no idea if it is going to play the next song or not. At home I actually use an old iPhone 4 to listen to music cause my s6 is so frustrating.

Any help to fix this would be appreciated!!

0 Likes