post flagged, call promised within 48..NO CALL
unhappyvet

Well folks, my post about poor customer service was flagged, a person sent an e-mail that stated I will get a call within 48.....You guessed it, no call.  Was it to hard for verizon to be a military friendly company and just keep the unlimited data plan for those people serving in that hell hole of middle east.  I guess money talks and being good walks here.

I after this contract I will never ever get verizon for a carrier, even if I have to use the us mail. 

0 Likes
Re: post flagged, call promised within 48..NO CALL
Z4driver
Enthusiast - Level 3

First of all    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.   My nephew left for Afghanistan 2 1/2 weeks ago, he's in the Marines.  He sent a list of things he wants & needs, one thing is international callingcards.  That's terrible not to be able to talk to their loved ones.  I'm also waiting for a  supervisor to return my phone call.  I have a post about my Samsung Fascinate.  I hope you hear from Verizon soon.

0 Likes
Re: post flagged, call promised within 48..NO CALL
PO_pack_mule
Contributor - Level 2
unhappyvet: Thank you for your Nephews service! I'm a retired Marine myself, with a family member in the ME. The best and free way to stay in touch is Skype. It works on the SF, but if you do it on your cp with a webcam, you can also do a video call. Did I mention that it's free? They just need a smartphone or computer access, which most have...
0 Likes