Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
"Software update by Verizon Wireless" (after errors with Facebook sync issues)
kytoga

I was was getting an error with facebook sync issues. Plus i noticed the facebook icon looked a little different in this error message... So i went to "Settings" then "Account & sync" unlinked the account and reconnected and its fine now. 

Went to phone "Settings", "About phone" and clicked on "System updates" and low and behold there was an update!  I went through the prompts and installed the update. After the update date i went back to the "System updates" and selected "Status" and it says: 

Source: Verizon Wireless

Name: SCH-I500_DH12_to_DI01

Code: 200

Date: Dec 2, 2010

Time: 11:01PM

Description: Software updates automatically and the mobile will power off and on as part of the special offering 

Has anyone experienced anything similar? Facebook sync issues? Phone update? 

I wonder what it was for..... but right now everything seems to be working dandy. 

Thanks!

P.S. One person in our house hold has the DroidX with update-- and sometimes it doesn't connect to wifi while my fascinate does! :smileyhappy: 

0 Likes
Re: "Software update by Verizon Wireless" (after errors with Facebook sync issues)
yoworm

I did not get this update.  Of course the only update I am concerned with is Froyo but I looked after I read your post and this update is not available.  Maybe it is a location thing I am in Maryland

0 Likes