Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
"Software update by Verizon Wireless" (after errors with Facebook sync issues)
kytoga

I was was getting an error with facebook sync issues. Plus i noticed the facebook icon looked a little different in this error message... So i went to "Settings" then "Account & sync" unlinked the account and reconnected and its fine now. 

Went to phone "Settings", "About phone" and clicked on "System updates" and low and behold there was an update!  I went through the prompts and installed the update. After the update date i went back to the "System updates" and selected "Status" and it says: 

Source: Verizon Wireless

Name: SCH-I500_DH12_to_DI01

Code: 200

Date: Dec 2, 2010

Time: 11:01PM

Description: Software updates automatically and the mobile will power off and on as part of the special offering 

Has anyone experienced anything similar? Facebook sync issues? Phone update? 

I wonder what it was for..... but right now everything seems to be working dandy. 

Thanks!

P.S. One person in our house hold has the DroidX with update-- and sometimes it doesn't connect to wifi while my fascinate does! :smileyhappy: 

0 Likes
Re: "Software update by Verizon Wireless" (after errors with Facebook sync issues)
yoworm

I did not get this update.  Of course the only update I am concerned with is Froyo but I looked after I read your post and this update is not available.  Maybe it is a location thing I am in Maryland

0 Likes