return Nexus by may 11 2012
prashants17
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here is what we should do, set a date of May 10th 2012 for Verizon/Google/Samsung whoever to come up wit an ICS update for nexus to fix signal, call drop issues, volume issues etc , if come May 11 we do not get the update, return this piece of junk, I am sure they will be thrilled if this happens in some respectable number ...

0 Likes
Re: return Nexus by may 11 2012
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

I am returning my nexus on may 11th if no update happens. This is just sad this phone was a bust from day 1.

prashants17
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am returning mine may 11 too

0 Likes
PikaBaBa
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am returning mine today after 4 days of testing.

too bad Smiley Sad

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Strangely enough, my Nexus works just fine. I have no reason to return a phone that works.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

TsuaSai
Enthusiast - Level 2

My husband and I just got them yesterday and they hardly work at home. I have to keep the thing by a window to receive a call. I am really hoping the update comes with in my 14 days so I can see if it helps any. Other wise I will be returning it and trying the razr i guess

prashants17
Enthusiast - Level 3

sadly that seems to be the only option at this point, return the device by May 11

0 Likes
TsuaSai
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I am really really hoping they update and I can see if that improves things any. I live in the sticks so not looking for anything amazing I just need the thing to ring at least. We are coming from an iphone4 and DX and those both worked at least.

samgalnex
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree something needs to change. Twice now I was on the phone when the audio went dead and the verizon reps had to call me back right away. They both even created tickets for the issue. When's it gonna change?

calvinaguilar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm probably going to pay the kick in the junk early term fee just to leave, this is beyond ridiculous. Even the Google engineers are pissed, makes them look bad. I can't believe I switched from T-Mobile for THIS. I pay MORE for much worse service and a phone that loses signal EVERY TIME I pick it up to text. (Second phone, returned the first one for same issues) I LOVED my Nexus One and G1. SO SAD it took so long to sell the HSPA+ phone on Google play. =(

Why oh why did Verizon have to get it first?! I can't express how angry I am and how hard it was to not post curse words here. This is a sad time for Nexus lovers indeed.