samsung fascinate signal problem need help!!!D:
LilAbomination
I had the fascinate for a couple of days now and for some reason I only have 1-2 bars in my house or in fact any other place I got to. My droid 1 though I hated it had atleast 3 bars in my house all the time, please help me if you can I tried the whole *228 thing and option 2 and I also tried rebooting my phone 😧
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung fascinate signal problem need help!!!D:
maryl
Contributor - Level 1

Can you make and receive calls? Do you have internet access? I also have 1 or 2 bars with my Fascinate in my house and have had 1-2 bars since I got it 6 months ago. It does not drop calls, nor do I have any problems with internet access. My last phone was also a Samsung, the same 1-2 bars with no problems with voice calls or internet. If you check your settings , then about phone, then status you can see your signal strength. Mine runs from -88dBm to -96 dBm, but In using the phone I have no problems.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Samsung fascinate signal problem need help!!!D:
maryl
Contributor - Level 1

Can you make and receive calls? Do you have internet access? I also have 1 or 2 bars with my Fascinate in my house and have had 1-2 bars since I got it 6 months ago. It does not drop calls, nor do I have any problems with internet access. My last phone was also a Samsung, the same 1-2 bars with no problems with voice calls or internet. If you check your settings , then about phone, then status you can see your signal strength. Mine runs from -88dBm to -96 dBm, but In using the phone I have no problems.

0 Likes
Re: samsung fascinate signal problem need help!!!D:
LilAbomination
I can make calls well but sometimes whrn I go on the internet using my 3g web pages won't load up, if its common I guess I could live with it thanks for helping me:smileyvery-happy:
0 Likes
Re: samsung fascinate signal problem need help!!!D:
maryl
Contributor - Level 1

If you continue to have internet problems call tech support , or take your phone in a VZW store to have it checked. It is still under warranty.

0 Likes