samsung galaxy nexus and others phones
abdiziriel
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hear people complaining about updates to this galaxy nexus. Some blame Verizon, some blames google and others Samsung. Due to experience with other samsung phones, like Samsung Epic, Samsung Galaxy S and S2, had those 3 phones and their updates took forever. <Comment deleted per the TOS> My opinion is that Samsung is the one responsible for the updates. Everybody that had a Samsung at some point know how long it takes to release a new update (if they do).

However, on the other hand, Verizon should be able to resolve customers problems with their phones. For example, I bought the HTC thunderbolt last year and after 30 days of purchase HTC released an update that made the phone reboot up to once every hour. They refuse to exchange the phone because it passed the 30 days. They claimed a fixed was coming. Didn't came until 4-5 months later. I didn't wait that long and fixed myself, BUT, if they sell a phone, they should be responsible for it. They should replace it and return the bad ones to their manufacturer and stop selling them until the manufacturer fixes the problem completely.

Same thing I hear everybody complaining about the LG Revolution turning off a lot.

just my Opinion.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes