saving photo attachments
brenda32

I can't figure out how to save photo attachments from email. I've searched the user's manual and various websites for the right answer to this. I've tried tapping and holding on the photo. I've tried bringing up the menu with the attachment open. None of it has worked. Can anyone help? Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: saving photo attachments
JPA
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have done this with picture attachments to gmail.  When I open the message and see the picture, I scroll down just a bit below the picture and there is a box to press to Download.

0 Likes
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

I have provided some steps to assist with saving photo attachments. Hope this helps! 

1. From the home screen, select Messaging.
2. Select a contact / mobile number.
3. Select and hold the message.
4. Select one of the following message options.
  • Depending upon message / attachment type, the available options will vary.
  • Attached items
  • Provides option to save attachments

I also provided a link for additional information. Click here http://search.vzw.com/?do=viewdoc&id=35227

0 Likes
jeremy17801

That may work for "messages", but I can't get it to work thru e-mails.  long holding the message only brings up a screen that says open,delete,forward,reply all,reply,and mark as read.  If I open the message and try long holding the actual pic. or the spot that shows open picture nothing happens besides opening the pic.. 

0 Likes
daisy002

Hi!

I have figured out how to save pictures from attachments, etc. Also I have figured out how to "zoom" when using the camera by the toggle switch volume.

Now.....once you have taken/saved a picture, can you edit it right on the camera?

Thanks.

0 Likes