setting changed after power down the phone!!
Lawrencelai
Enthusiast - Level 1

Something is cooking after a new update in my son's S3 (JB 4.1.2) this morning , the very same issue also found in my new S4 (JB 4.2.2). I deactivate the Google Voice Typing from my Language and Input of the setting manual (so difficult to swithch from hand writting and keyboard when the voice typing is switched on....arrrrrh), however it is back to activated after I power down and turn the phone back on. Everything was fine but now it seems some bugs has been introduced. Hope they can fix this soon.... (how can we tell Googles?)

Tags (3)
Re: setting changed after power down the phone!!
spottsmom
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the same issue a few times as I turn off and turn back on each morning when I get up. The thing is when i do i lose all settings. My notification and ringtones and everything rest themselves. It cleared all crashes and I lost all my downloads on Zedge and who knows what else.
I saved up for this phone and could not wait to get it and now this is happening I have to admit I am heartbroken. I went through like 4 LG phones and HATED them each model was as bad as the next.
If anyone can help i am open to it.

THANKS

0 Likes