unable to connect...
gdzgrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is anyone else having issues connecting to the network?  For some reason tonight I am unable to.  I am getting texts just fine, and can make and receive calls, but no email etc.....

Re: unable to connect...
Withdraws

I am in Northern CA and it's working fine here. Make sure you don't have airplane mode turn on and try pulling out the battery. This will do a cold boot.

Withdraws :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
gdzgrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in Northern CA too, and tried both of those.  :smileysad:  Perhaps trying the battery again will help.  

0 Likes
Withdraws

Setting - Location & Security - and make sure VZW location Services is turned on.

W

0 Likes
gdzgrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was turned off, so I turned it on, but still nothing.  I wonder if it will just take a while to come back on.  If it isn't fixed in the morning I guess I'll just call.  I tried calling but there are no humans to help after 11 PM.

0 Likes
pike9765

I'm in sacramento and also have no data... I have 3g, but cant use e-mail, market, internet... if it has to use data its not working...

0 Likes
jwemt81

I can't connect either.  I'm located in Maine.  I can make and receive phone calls just fine, but I can't connect to the Android Market or get web pages at all.  It worked fine a couple of hours ago.   Strange.   At least I know I'm not  the only one.  It must be an issue with Verizon.

0 Likes
gdzgrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok it's not just me!  I am in Sacramento too.  Thanks for validating!  Hopefully it will be fixed in the morning.

0 Likes
Withdraws

Sorry, I couldn't help. I just got this goofy phone last Friday and the only thing I found that was wearth installing is the Lightsaber.

W:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
gdzgrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh I love it!  Don't forget the Angry Birds.  :smileyhappy:  

0 Likes