Re: unable to connect...
jpeterson216

Been about an hour and a half in San Francisco. Noticed it a little after 11pm, now its 12:35am.

0 Likes
jwemt81

As soon as it's back up, I'll definitely be calling to get  a credit!  Looks like everyone's data is out.

0 Likes
hansrotec

its been down in oakridge/knoxville TN since at least 2am. we have a few droid users at work here all of them show no network. its nice of VZW to not have afterhours support to report this to or put up a message we could see, so we know they are aware of the issue

0 Likes
davidc1225

I am not able to connect here in the Florida Panhandle either. 

0 Likes
DeviantWolf
Enthusiast - Level 2

nothing here in central california, i've had faint signs of something, but then dead again.

0 Likes
diester

i'm in Tacoma,Wa. and the i can only make and receive calls and texts. No internet

0 Likes
iceboundthrath

Yeah I'm in Norfolk Virginia right now, and I haven't had data connection since quite a while ago now, I was starting to think it was the actual device! So glad I checked this site before I went back to the Verizon store in the AM. Hopefully they this back up and running again now.

0 Likes
Dread

I noticed it first at about 1:30am local time here in Louisville, KY.. and it JUST this moment came back online at 5:29am by my LG Ally clock.

couldnt connect to internet all night.. phone calls worked fine just no internet.

~Ðread

0 Likes
kblake67

Here in St. Louis.. Also, using LG Ally. It seem's to me, it finally is starting to come back on.. Right now (5:00am CT), I finally have 3G connection (finally), after about 4 hours without anything but basic phone. Hope this dis-connection don't happen again anytime soon.

0 Likes
gdzgrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seems fixed now.  I wonder what happened, and if they will ever let us know.  I thought Verizon had 24 hour human service....I am surprised with the amount they charge us that they don't.

0 Likes