unable to send text message to automated systems such as ATT and Directv and instacart. I receive messages but when I reply they fail to send
jmorrirx7
0 Likes
Re: unable to send text message to automated systems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, jmorrix7.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. It is possible you have some sort of block for unknown recipients set up.

It could also be possible that the specific short codes for those recipients need to be manually added. For example, if in the past you have texted "STOP" to any automated messages from those short codes, it would block them from being usable until you registered back for their automated services.

Please feel free to send us a Private Note, or reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter so that we can assist and take a look.

*Celeste

0 Likes
Re: unable to send text message to automated systems
erinjcarney

This has been happening to me as well for quite some time and it can not be that I have blocked the sender because it happens for ALL incoming requests such as:  "First PREMIER Bank Fraud Alert: Verify transaction on card ending in ##### 26 Jan $6.99 EVE ONLINE. If valid reply Y, if fraud reply N. To opt out reply STOP

I have NO problem texting anyone. It only happens for these automated messages. 

I recently received this error message when trying to reply to a message from my new doctor's office.

0 Likes
Re: unable to send text message to automated systems such as ATT and Directv and instacart. I receive messages but when I reply they fail to send
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!