deckelberger

how do i get picasa off of my phone?  I have a drop box folder in mt gallery that I can't get rid of. anyone ran into this before?

0 Likes
Re: :(
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you talking about the Google Photos sync? You can change how or if it syncs through your account settings for your Gmail account on the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TheDullah
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had this same annoying problem. What you need to do is remove your account and then add it again and right after adding it you must make sure to remove the sync for photos by clicking on you account name(your email) and switching it off. Tell me if this worked

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello deckelberger,

Picasa is a wonderful app that allows you to store pictures online! It’s SUPER nice as it allows you to save memory on your device. May I ask do you have an icon for Picasa? Even though there is a Picasa in the drop down menu, in order to remove an app we must see if it’s an icon for it. Please advise do you see in icon for Picasa in the apps menu on the Nexus so I can further assist.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
deckelberger

no there is no icon for picasa in my apps menu. all this started by hitting sync on accident. the folders are in my gallery and can not remove them. and when I do they just multiply. copy themselves in the same folder.

0 Likes