why can't i send or recieve photos with my txt's i have to remove the latter for it to work
lawnboy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can't send or receive pics in txt just says downloading

0 Likes
Re: why can't i send or recieve photos with my txt's i have to remove the latter for it to work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your texts to be picture perfect lawnboy. Let's get your picture messaging flowing. When did this begin? Does it happen everywhere? Does other data work on your phone like browsing and apps?
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: why can't i send or recieve photos with my txt's i have to remove the latter for it to work
lawnboy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes everything else works the only thing about my phone that isn't working is the vz backup assistant doesn't sync if I pull the battery and reboot sometimes the photos will come in or send out

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lawnboy,

All of your features and services should work on your phone. Let's get everything back to normal. What type of phone do you have? Has there been any updates recently?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes