why does the threads get locked when we try to discuss JB updates
galaxyuser
Enthusiast - Level 2

why does verizon or whomever the moderators are,why are the Jelly Bean update threads get locked,if you not gonna keep them open for us to discuss,why even have a forum,I among tons are dissatisfied at the Galaxy nexus updates,seems everyone is getting Jellybean 4.1.1 before us and now with end of the year coming the 5.0 will be coming,will we have the upgrade by then,so I guess lets see how long this JB discussion stays open before the thread is Locked,these companies open these forums supposedly to help everyone,but then when they feel that we are speaking out against their company ohhh lets lock the thread..and soo do you Verizon have a legitimate answer to why we cant get a official JB 4.1.1 update,there was one that got leaked probably most definitely by you to see how it ran,we are owed a answer about this update dont you think,after all it= the Galaxy nexus is the device that was supposed to be getting the first updates right and.

0 Likes
Re: why does the threads get locked when we try to discuss JB updates
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you read the Terms of Service for the community? I'm sure that the Moderators have their reasons.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: why does the threads get locked when we try to discuss JB updates
DarthHelmet
Enthusiast - Level 3

TOS and CYA. They probably don't want people posting instructions or links with instructions on how to do things that start with r and rhythm with boot and load things that start with r and rhythm with Tom. Because if you screw something up it will be something you saw on or linked from the (quote fingers) official Verizon wireless forum (end quote fingers) support forum.  Since I'm pretty sure both items are a violation of terms of use and forbidden in your contract.  So based on that Verizon probably doesn't want the discussion of such items on it's official forums.  It would be like going to Microsoft TechNet and talking about how to pirate software, with the small exception that piracy is a criminal offense.