workshop classes
cileartist

My local store gave me a sign up free for a smartphone workshop. I want to find out about the free available classes. So far I can not seem to find this offer. Is there anyone who could show me how to do this? And if so did you find the workshop helpful?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: workshop classes
August03
Contributor - Level 3

Access www.VerizonWireless.com/wirelessworkshops. To register for the smartphone workshop.  It will inform you of the different classes available and you would choose which one you need help on.

Hope this Helps

0 Likes
NKlassen
Pertaining to August03's (a Verizon Wireless Customer Service Rep.) reference to the new community workshops...  I went to the site (See Below) to verify the date and time of future classes I've signed up for (via one of the Verizon Wireless Technical Support Assistants over the phone) and no matter what zip code I entered absolutely NO Classes came up!  Not even when I clicked on the "Learning Center" option which ought to have shown ALL classes.  Then the site offered a list or "Availability" of web classes...  I clicked on it and NOTHING!?!  What's-Up with that?  What's funny is that I have the confirmation emails of the 2 different classes I'm scheduled to attend right here in front of me...  One reason I was checking into it further is that she said the first is today, Sun., Oct. 31st @ 3pm, although the confirmation email said it's Nov. 21st?!?  Somebody PLEASE help!!!

10-08-2010 07:29 PM

Access www.VerizonWireless.com/wirelessworkshops. To register for the smartphone workshop.  It will inform you of the different classes available and you would choose which one you need help on.

0 Likes
August03
Contributor - Level 3

When selecting the option (learning online), you'll only find videos, tutorials and more to guide you through the services, features and products offered by Verizon Wireless. The link to workshops will be the only area to find all the workshops available, if there are any available in your area.

0 Likes