4G LTE Network Extender
jimmya57
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, I have an Iphone 12 pro for awhile now, and have been using the 4G LTE Network Extender for years. But recently my phone calls have either been just dropped or I cannot make a phone call at all. I have rebooted, I have toggled between airplane mode and back, but that is just a temporary solution. I thought it might  be my 5G phone, but I have that for over 2 years now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Network Extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help!

Being able to stay connected with your service is definitely important, and we can lend a hand!

If you take the time to send us a Private Note, you can begin working with a live agent now to troubleshoot!

We look forward for the message!

*Roberto

0 Likes
jimmya57
Enthusiast - Level 2

how do I send a private note?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@jimmya57 wrote:

Hello, I have an Iphone 12 pro for awhile now, and have been using the 4G LTE Network Extender for years. But recently my phone calls have either been just dropped or I cannot make a phone call at all. I have rebooted, I have toggled between airplane mode and back, but that is just a temporary solution. I thought it might  be my 5G phone, but I have that for over 2 years now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Do you have WiFi calling activated?  If so, you might try turning it OFF.

What internet service do you have?  Has anything changed with that, that might coincide with the issues?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please see this link for details on sending a Private Message: http://spr.ly/66073sTBJ.    

-Yale

0 Likes