Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
After the redesign are Direct message working for you?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

They are not for me.  Anyone else?  I get the notification in the community Inbox that there is new unread message, but I can't view the actual message.  I can't even open them into a separate window.  I don't think I am getting the email notifications for a new Direct Message.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Tags (1)
Re: After the redesign are Direct message working for you?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The ability to read other discussions from the Inbox (in the preview or full view methods) also breaks after selecting a Direct Message in the failed attempt to read it. I can only read the regular discussions from the Inbox after reloading the page.

SuzyQ  I saw you sent me a DM. Unfortunately I didn't get the email notifying me of the messages nor could I read it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

OK - send me one and let me see what happens.  I don't think I've received any DM's since the redesign - I haven't seen any in my inbox, so I can't tell if I have the same experience as you.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Message sent.

0 Likes
pherson
Leader

I actually only DM one or two others if I'm venting so I haven't noticed. sprmankalel​ send me a DM or Tidbits​ send me one

0 Likes
pherson
Leader

Tidbits​ I couldn't open it bro

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

All it said was Bacon which is what I had for breakfast

pherson
Leader

Well from hawaii from here would be far for bacon

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Sorry - got involved in another project and just getting back to the boards.  I can see the message in my inbox, but it doesn't open.  If it's longer than a sentence o rso, it is unreadable.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

I tried to send you a DM and got an error. I don't usually get them.

If I must say, I am not 00% thrilled with the new forum. It feels a little clunky and i feel like I am missing stuff.