Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
And another suggestion comes out
TheGreatOne

I have noticed that these forums don't have a Spanish section. Or maybe I am missing it? Even in the wireless section.  It'd be nice to see some Spanish forum sections on here.

0 Likes
Re: And another suggestion comes out
MorganB

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your suggestion. Verizon Wireless is always looking for ways to enhance our way of doing business to better meet the needs of our customers. I have forwarded your suggestion to the appropriate department for review and consideration. Your feedback provides us with the perfect opportunity to hear exactly what you think, and often leads to improvements you will see in the future.

Verizon Wireless strives to provide the best service in the industry. We are truly interested in all comments from our customers and we greatly appreciate the valuable time you have taken to make a suggestion.

0 Likes