Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Another Exasperated Registrant...
KutNKorners

I'm actually looking for a means, or point of contact for support of these forums, "when", not "if" my access to them is once

again lost.

I successfully registered a couple years ago, and within a week, all too easily tripped off the beaten login path, and into a lockout state, that made further login access virtually futile.  

Over a period of a couple months thereafter, I tried contacting technical support on three different occassions, in an effort to merely find out who to contact, to assist with the login process, and while each attempt resulted in the need to either elevate, or transfer the issue elsewhere, it always necessitated a callback to me by a Verizon tech, agent, or official within in a day or two.

A call that inexorably never came, and resulted in a failed effort on all three attempts .   

Tonight I once again tried to sign in, having heard I could now use My Verizon sign-in info. 

While this rumor proved false, I did see a registration page that proposed the novel idea, but only after I already registered through an alternate door, having finally succeeded in validating an email address ( the fifth and final ) that the login server had yet to falsely impugn.

Thanks for any provided informaion for contact.

0 Likes
Re: Another Exasperated Registrant...
jmccoy70
Novice

It is somewhat painful.

Sometimes if you go up on Twitter and Tweet to VZWSupport you can get a response.

As for the Login problems, I shae your frustration.

Seems as though there are several SignIn/SignOut prompts.

In my case, if I browse to vzw.com I can sign in and browse to the Support Forums via the Support Dropdown Menu.

That said, If I browse to community.vzw.com it brings me to another SignIn that has no idea who I am.

Doesn't know my Username, ScreenName, Last Name or Email Address

If I exceed the Idle timeout after successfully signing in on VZW.com and navigating to the Support forum, I lose the ability to post and if I look up to the  I see a SignIn Prompt that will fail.

Interesting thing:

On that same page, I can see a Sign Out prompt on the Upper Right. If I go ahead and use the Sign OUt function on the upper right, it then brings me to a Sign In prompt that remembers my Login Name and all I have to do is supply the Password and then I can navigate back here to the Forum.

0 Likes
KutNKorners

Thanks for the reply jmccoy70,

It's somewhat alieviating to read the unorthadox trials and pitfalls others have faced, in their efforts to reach these hallowed forum chambers, and that I haven't been the only one dealing with a wildly arcane, arguably imaginative process to gain rite of passage.  A challenging series of hoops, that in the end rivals the perplexing security, outsiders, miscreants and the insideously wicked must face on the steps before entering the Emerald City of Oz.

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello KutNKorners,

If you are still having issues with logging into our forums, please feel free to send me a private message. I can look into having your original username activated. 

Thank you...

0 Likes
clickymcghee

Is there a "forgot password" option? I have a hard time getting on the community forum. Half the time I give up.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

To the left of the Sign In button is a link if you forget your unsername or password.

0 Likes
KutNKorners

Sorry for the apparent desertion, but my connection timed out, and triggered a bootkicking

that logged me out, and ultimately locked me out.

Thanks ArnettH_VZW
I'll keep that mind for next time.

0 Likes