Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broken URL for contacting Verizon Support on Verizon Website FAQa
Obrun

The URL at the bottom of the FAQs is broken.

This is the link that sais 'If you don't find... then please contact..' -> Non existent Page

For example:

At the bottom of

https://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/profile/

The following is incorrectly given as:

https://support.verizonwireless.com/contact_us/

Which is a non exitent page. I was unable to guess the correct URL.

0 Likes
Re: Broken URL for contacting Verizon Support on Verizon Website FAQa
Isadora
Novice

Thank you for letting us know, Obrun! I'll pass it along:smileyhappy: Have a great day!

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Most of the support links are broken. I tried looking up something under search, clicked on the one I wanted and it was along with all the others broken links.

0 Likes
ajimbert

To echo this, all of the support functions on the website are no longer functional. I click on the e-mail link (since the support I need is that my phone is not working so I can't call in) and it sends me to forum posts like this as opposed to actually providing any e-mail contact. This is rather upsetting as basically, I have no means of contacting my phone company short of walking into a verizon store in two different cities (as I have already done) and having them tell me they can't help me. Not worth the $70 a month I pay for service... I will likely be jumping ship when my contract expires...

Cheers all! Enjoy your day.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Here are instructions I just posted in another message on how to send an email

There is not an address.However you can fill out a form which will result in an email reply.

In the upper tight hand corner is a button named, 'Contact Us', click on it.

On the next page, halfway down on the left is an option to, 'Send email'. Next to the, "Please select', use the pull down menu and choose, 'I receive a monthly statement' and click the arrow.

On the next screen, give it time to load fully. Scroll to the bottom and there will be an option to, 'Send email'. Click on that to get to the screen to send a message.

0 Likes
ajimbert

Thanks and tried but there is no such link on the page. Here's a link to the page it sent me to...

https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/contact/findAssistance.jsp

Mine does not include any options for direct contact to Verizon.

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

It wont be a link it will be yet another box that shows up about 15 seconds after the screen loads on the lower left.

0 Likes