Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't edit my own messeges??? Or get rid of my own account???
ajb945

This seems fairly ridiculous for a forum, but apparently I can't edit my own messeges.  I was interested in getting rid of the post anyway, it was too rambling when I wrote it and I think I've made a decision on the issue.  And then I wanted to delete the whole ajb945 account because I failed to realize when signing up that I had already signed up for an account here a few years ago.  So I now have two accounts, which is really annoying.  But of course, there's no option for getting rid of one of them either.  If anyone can do anything about this, it would be greatly appreciated.  I already e-mailed Verizon and they said they could do nothing about this any of this.  I'm trying to not fly into writing in all caps at this point.  This is just friggin ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: Can't edit my own messeges??? Or get rid of my own account???
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
The blue link over to the left that says Report inappropriate contact is what will help. I've asked that the wording be changed, but that is how you would contact a moderator and ask that one of your posts be removed, or to rectify issues with your log in(s).

Click the link and explain what you need and a mod will respond.

You can edit your posts for an hour after you post it - after that you need to contact a moderator to get it edited.
0 Likes
Re: Can't edit my own messeges??? Or get rid of my own account???
Isadora
Novice

Thanks for your input, ajb945. I'll pass it along:smileyhappy: If you need a post edited, please PM me or another moderator. Thanks!

0 Likes