Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Cannot Reply in Threads
HoJo4Jesus

How can I get my account to let me reply in the thread (I have to use my e-mail). I cannot Bookmark, Thumb up, Follow, etc. I can change Avatar, and some personal info, but that's about it. When I try to login from phone, it says wrong username or password. I have used every one linked with my Verizon acct

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Reply in Threads
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Is your community profile tied to your MyVerizon account or is it a community-only profile?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

If you are trying to log into the Jive mobile version, it seems to like community only usernames more than ones linked to a MyVerizon account.  You could try your community screen name "HoJo4Jesus" and the password you normally use, but I don't know if that will work either.

The other option is force the phone to view the website in the desktop version and then sign in that way.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi HoJo4Jesus!

Oh no, this is definitely no fun when your account won't let you Jive with the same capabilities as the rest of us. But no worries, we'll have you up and running in no time.

The most important thing that need to be done in order to get you working in the community is to make sure that you're logged in via your community member profile and not your My Verizon profile. Additionally, you'll want to do the same exact thing from your mobile app. Sign in/Register from http://vz.to/KK0XrW . Please let me know if this works.

EvanO_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us On Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes