Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cannot reply to posts - cont'd
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Since I cannot reply to the previous thread yet (I just tried to post this as a reply), I'll continue the discussion as Part 2.

Elector and your suggestion in  Cannot reply to posts , I have never used my verizonwireless.com customer login to access the forum, on Lithium or Jive.  This username is a Community Only login and is not connected to my account at all.  So it's not limited to customers using their MyVerizon login.  I haven't tried that, but it would not be connected to this username; I don't WANT the two connected.

And there does appear to be problems with *some* usernames in the new platform.  I sent a DM detailing my issues to the Admin Moderator and Moderator, and received a DM this morning in return that it is being worked on.  Hopefully it is resolved soon.

Re: Cannot reply to posts - cont'd
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Are they going to publicly acknowledge there is a problem?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Probably not. You have not seen any updates of forum issues being addressed other than a few John brought up in another thread. Pictures not showing or copy and paste not working. Which I believe is fixed.

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Which is part of the problem. How the heck are we going to know they are working on it if they don't make some kind of statement. Either here, elsewhere or as an announcement, I don't care. Just post it somewhere so the community members don't feel like passengers on an abandoned boat in the middle of stormy seas and the crew took the lifeboats almost a week ago.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Not applicable

I am selling life preservers at present.

I will give you a good deal 🙂

0 Likes