Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cannot sign in to community
Momma23dogs

Can’t say I’m surprised, it took all morning to get access to myVerizon again.  But cannot access the community with my 5 year+ access information.  

Thanks for making it pretty, now help make it work?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot sign in to community
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you're signing in as a Community member only, you need to first reset your password, i.e.,

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Getting-Started-Guide/m-p/1089528

0 Likes
Momma23dogs

It failed.  Asked for a security question I never would have used.  Will try again.  Woman Frustrated

0 Likes
bearone22

i get the same security question for logging into my verizon & i get logged in as bearone22, not bearone21 for last 5 years .

0 Likes
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

Hey Mamadogs,

@bearone22 

Please use the drop down on the right side of the navigation and chose Community Member Only and then reset your PW there, you will get an email and then you will be logged in. Moving forward you will have to login via the Community member only link as you did not use your My Verizon account to set up your community profile 5 years ago.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

I’m finally back in.  The process of resetting password, following the link and answering security question is messed up.  

0 Likes
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

Glad you got in @mama23dogs 

The process you are referring to is the My Verizon sign in process and it's merely for your security since customers keep CC info have mobile #s, addresses, etc in their My Verizon profiles.

0 Likes
bearone22

yes, still having the same issue when i use the community link. when i attempt to change the password & login my primary email, it wasn't what i used to sign up way back when.  when i put in what i think was the @verizon.net email address, i no longer get a message of a bad email but i don't know where/how the message can be retrieved. no, i haven't been to lithium.

0 Likes
bearone22

i'm still able to login to myverizon with originanl login/pw.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

@bearone22 wrote:

yes, still having the same issue when i use the community link. when i attempt to change the password & login my primary email, it wasn't what i used to sign up way back when.  when i put in what i think was the @verizon.net email address, i no longer get a message of a bad email but i don't know where/how the message can be retrieved. no, i haven't been to lithium.

Could the email address associated with bearone21 community profile be different from the bearone22 profile?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes