Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Community Messages and Edits
Snn5
Legend

As instructed, I am posting here regarding issues AGAIN, with message viewing, receiving, and sending as well as inability to edit posts.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Community Messages and Edits
rcschnoor
Super User
Super User

Yes, I have noticed being unable to edit posts for the past several days. This is quite annoying, especially since the MAIN reason I have to edit my posts is to correct for the quoting issue this forum has been UNABLE to address for well over a year. FAIL!!!!!!!!

Snn5
Legend

I find myself having to access the ...mobile...(IKR) version to view messages and respond.  I don't bother trying to edit via mobile given that beast of a challenge, and instead post a reply to my reply.  So, here I sit, monitor in my face, keyboard and mouse at the ready, and phone 6 inches away so that I get the full experience.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Just noticed this.  To the far right of the page is a feedback button.  Maybe it's always been there.  I doubt it has much to do with any proposed changes to the community, and might be more website generalized.

Capture3.PNG

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User

The Feedback button has been there for more than a year or two. Personally I have never used it since I have other methods to alert others to community website issues.

Not that the quoting bug has been fixed because of previous reporting of the issue.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes, there are a few ways and people to contact to get attention in regards to community, mobile, and Verizon domain website issues, however, I rarely find that fixes are implemented and when they are, seems to be a short-lived success.

0 Likes