Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Could someone please tell me how I could post my ideas?
brzlyncolmbyn

I'm trying to post my ideas, but I can't do so without putting my idea in a Place, but I literally cannot put it anywhere.  All the options are all grayed out.  How can I get the right kind of access to post my ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Could someone please tell me how I could post my ideas?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

The topic type "idea" appears to be disabled on the community. I'm sure there were reasons why to do so here. Is there any reason why you couldn't post your idea under the "discussion" type in the space within the community best suited for your topic?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
brzlyncolmbyn

No, there isn't a reason why I couldn't post it there, it's just that in the Ideas area, users can vote on whether or not they like the idea.  I thought it would be really cool to be able to do that because then Verizon could have all these new things they could add to their plans and features that would keep their customers happy.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Then you would probably get a very skewed sample of voters or very few people voting. There were a few polls or ideas posted early on in this community. They didn't work well for the audience here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
brzlyncolmbyn

I see.  Then what's the point of the Idea section if we can't post in there?  Does everyone not have access, or...?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I don't know why the options are not hidden from the Actions selection list if the community management doesn't want the members to select those options.

0 Likes