Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create account
SNOWHITE7

I registered on your community with Znowhite7 and it will not let me log in with that.  I am now using Snowhite7. I created Znowhite7 it and it said to wait 48 hours for it to be approved. I waited 3 days and it will not let me log in with it. Now it says that User name has already been used when it was not used when I registered it.

0 Likes
Re: Create account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I've sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at <https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox> to discuss further details about your concern.

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport 

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes
SNOWHITE7

I think cat go their tongue. No one has replied back.Hmm

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Snowhite7, it’s so important to be able to log in properly.  Are you still having issues with this or has this been resolved yet?  Did you receive the private message that was sent by the previous rep?

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
danw_vzw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi SNOWHITE7​,

Please look out for a Direct Message from me so we can get this issue solved.

Thanks,

DanW_VZW

Community Manager

0 Likes