Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DROID X : DROID X 2 : PLEASE SEPARATE THE TWO !
B33
Sr. Leader

As was done for the Droid Incredible 2   Administrators Please seperate the two by making a seperate Place for the Droid X 2 . Many Droid X 2 owners are coming to The Droid X site to ask Questions on there new Devices. But the Droid X  an Droid X 2 Even though they Look a alike in Many Ways Are Totaly Different.  Inside an Out .  An i'm Not askin this Because i Don' t or Other Contribitors that have The Original Droid X Dont Want to Help then We Do. But By Doing this Keeps some of the Confusion of the Two Down Alittle.  I thank you For Time. In Reading This.   Dincx 110 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: DROID X : DROID X 2 : PLEASE SEPARATE THE TWO !
SimonD
Novice

Hi B33

As I advised jmaxwell92264, I will forward the suggestion on. At the moment topics about the Droid X2 can be posted in the Other Android Devices board.

Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jmaxwell92264

Just curious - How was I supposed to figure out that I should post Droid X2 issues to the Droid X forum, and not to Droid 2 or something else?  I posted to "Other Android Devices" because nothing else seemed to fit.  How did others figure out they should be using the Droid X forum?  Did a little bird tell them?

Based on the attention that the X2 gets in the both the online and walk-in stores, it would appear that Verizon would be selling enough X2's to dedicate a separate forum to it.

0 Likes
SimonD
Novice

Hi B33

As I advised jmaxwell92264, I will forward the suggestion on. At the moment topics about the Droid X2 can be posted in the Other Android Devices board.

Thank you

0 Likes