Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Editing Posts
BlkGenius

Just an idea, but many forums have the capability to allow the poster to edit the post after it has been posted. Either i'm lithium intellectually challenged and cannot find that option, due to the at times cumbersome nature of lithium or it doesn't exist. If the former, is there a way to make that option more distinct and if the latter, could it be implemented in a future update?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Editing Posts
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

In the upper right hand corner of each post is an 'Options' button. On a post of your own, you can click on that and there will be an edit option for about one hour after you posted. After that hour, the post can not be edited.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

In the upper right hand corner of each post is an 'Options' button. On a post of your own, you can click on that and there will be an edit option for about one hour after you posted. After that hour, the post can not be edited.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
After an hour, you can click the "report inappropriate ..." whatever (I'm on my phone and the option isn't on the mobile version) on the left and ask a mod to edit it for you if it is that critical.

You can also repost with a "quote" and make corrections.

HTH,
0 Likes