Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Email Notifications Enable
deepaknet

Is there a way the board can email me when some one replies to a message thread that I had participated and/or I have a PM waiting? Currently I see that I need to logon and see these myself.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Email Notifications Enable
Isadora
Novice

Hi deepaknet,

There's a link above each thread called "Topic Options." If you scroll down the list there will be a link to Subscribe to the topic. You can also go to your settings (located at the top of the page next to your name and the "Sign Out" link) and click on the Subscriptions and Bookmarks tab. Under this tab you will find a box you can check to subscribe to every thread you participate in and you can also choose the type and frequency etc. of emails. Incidentally, you can also subscribe to all topics you participate in by checking the box under the Preferences tab. 

Also under the Preferences tab you will find a link to "Private Messenger."  Here you can check the box labeled "Receive email notifications for new private messages."

I hope this helps!:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Isadora
Novice

Hi deepaknet,

There's a link above each thread called "Topic Options." If you scroll down the list there will be a link to Subscribe to the topic. You can also go to your settings (located at the top of the page next to your name and the "Sign Out" link) and click on the Subscriptions and Bookmarks tab. Under this tab you will find a box you can check to subscribe to every thread you participate in and you can also choose the type and frequency etc. of emails. Incidentally, you can also subscribe to all topics you participate in by checking the box under the Preferences tab. 

Also under the Preferences tab you will find a link to "Private Messenger."  Here you can check the box labeled "Receive email notifications for new private messages."

I hope this helps!:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
deepaknet

Thanks Isadora. That helped me out.

0 Likes
Isadora
Novice

You're very welcome!

0 Likes