Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Email for forums
NetG

So I tried to log into the forums, which I've done before, to ask a question and verizon would not let me until I registered my email address...again I've already done this.

Well I had to enter a back up email because when I entered the email I use it said it was already in use...which it is BY ME!  I was logged in so there was not "retrieve username" or anything like that.  I can't change my email on this profile to my main email.

1. why did I get a pop up telling me to RE register when I've ALREADY done this?
2. why can I not use my main email?

0 Likes
Re: Email for forums
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Your other email address must be associated with another username. Did you forget it? Before logging in to the community in the last day or two under the alternate email address, when was the last time you logged in this community? Was it before January 2012 when the community change platforms and format? Do you recall if your account was associated with your MyVerizon account or as a community only account?

Sorry for all of the questions, but there can be a number of reasons why the email address was already associated with the Verizon Wireless Community Forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Email for forums
B33
Sr. Leader

Are you making Sure that you are Tapping on the One for the Community Forum.!  why is say this it Runs right under the Log-In For My Verizon... I have made the Mistake of tapping on the My Verizon one and putting in my Community Forum U & P to and see it Denied then going O gosh Logged in on the wrong one..

0 Likes