Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Email notification of replies to posts not working?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I have set me profile setting to send an email to my registered email address whenever there is a new reply to thread I have created or responded to.  I have also setup some topic spaces to send an email notification when someone replies to the threads created in that space even if I hadn't respond to it yet.  I haven't been receiving those emails.  I know the email notifier does work as I did receive a notification of a new private message sent to me.  Admins, can you please look into this?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Email notification of replies to posts not working?
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

I actually just started getting email notifications from all the posts, PM's, etc that I engaged in or created. We did open a ticket and they are looking into it, just curious if you started getting any emails seeing as I just started receiving them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

Thank you for bring this to or attention and we will add it to our list of bugs and get back to you as soon as we have some info as to why this isn't working as expected.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
I can definitely tell you I wasn't notified of your reply. No notification via email or by the bold text of the thread title on the home page that there was an unread post in the thread. The bold text also seems only be working sporadically.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

I actually just started getting email notifications from all the posts, PM's, etc that I engaged in or created. We did open a ticket and they are looking into it, just curious if you started getting any emails seeing as I just started receiving them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

I starting receiving the emails for posts created in the Suggestions space on Thursday morning, but I wasn't sure it was working for entire community until Friday.

0 Likes