Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Email support
tomcalwriter

Why isn't Verizon offering email support?  This truly diminishes their ability to give good customer service.  It makes them less accountable to its customers.

Re: Email support
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

The option to email customer support isn't an option. There is Facebook, Twitter, calling customer service at 1-800-922-0204, or using the Direct Message system within the community forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Email support
Whiteroses47

I was wondering the same thing. You know it's not only Verizon but other companies' correspondence that has faltered. The less personal contact the better. I have the VerizonUp app on my phone and the chat on that is Bot Chat which by the way never answers my questions. I want to chat with a real agent. No go! I went on to my laptop to contact a Verizon agent via chat, no go! In fact I clicked on the chat feature and nothing happened. Yet, another glitch on VerizonWireless web page. The app is pretty good though. I've been a Verizon Wireless customer for many years now and almost dropped them for AT&T but I'm still sticking around. I think many of the agent appease the customers, but on the same token, it's not their fault that the new phones are cutting calls, or freezing up, or the battery is not as great as published, the camera is poor, the updates are terrible and wreak havoc on the phones, the wifi cuts out, the processor is slow. Why do you think that is? Are those getting refurbished phones; have the phones been sitting on the shelves for too long; old internal batteries, and such. How do we really know we're getting new phones. And yet, it's the Verizon agent's fault. They get their ears bent and have to put up with irate customers and believe you me, I have not always been a gracious customer. So who do we blame? The manufacturer; are all the phone made in a foreign country. Who do we blame? How do we solve this problem? I'm getting tired of all the glitches and the subpar products we're getting of late. So what's the answer. I wish a VerizonWireless agent could elaborate on this rather than sweep these problems under the rug. I realize it's the nature of the beast. Technology has progressed beyond anything we could have ever imagined but customer service has gone down, many products are inferior, the web sites are cluttered and glitchy. Is it any wonder why we customers are frustrated and upset? You tell me!

0 Likes