Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
FORUM WE HAVE A LITTTLE PROBLEM:
B33
Sr. Leader

To the Administrators i've been using Fire Fox as my browser for some time Now an have'nt had any issues viewiing the site but since Verizon updated the site wich looks Nice by the way. But i'm having a small issue with the site its not letting me Read my PM Msg. without first loging into My Verizon. But i'm am however log into this site so it should'nt be asking for this.

Another Contributor said he was seeing the same Issue when he was using Google Chome for His Browser But when he switch to Internet Explorer the issue went away.

This was the same thing for me as well when i switched to IE i was able to read my PM's

So i wanted to pass this on to ones an let you look into it an see if this issue can be fixed.

Thanks for your Time Ra

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: FORUM WE HAVE A LITTTLE PROBLEM:
B33
Sr. Leader

Well all i think the good people at Lithium listened an fixed our little issue as when i checked it at 1 : 30 am on 7 /15 / 11  There were no phantom pop up's or asking to go to My Verizon so i guess we can mark this issue   SOLVED .!  My Thanks Goes to the Administrators, the Modorators , An Our Contribitors. Thanks All .  An Kudos To ya............:smileyvery-happy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert
I too am seeing this from my phone when viewing the desktop version. If I touch is the center to the left side of the link to the private messages I get the sign in to MyVerizon page, but if I touched to the far right side, I can get to my private message inbox. It acts as if there is a phantom link there.

There is also another user with the problem. See the linked thread.
http://community.vzw.com/t5/Signing-In-and-Registration/HELP-Can-t-sign-up-for-MyVerizon-with-Samsun...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Isadora
Novice

Thanks for pointing this out! I'll send it on up and see what we can find out:smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Wildman
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I notice this also and figured out that this link will work to get you to your PM area for now.....

http://community.vzw.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/inbox

0 Likes
allanp

Sorry I didn't respond last night DincX110, you must have missed me by mere minutes.

I use Chrome for preference and have found that clicking on the envelope takes me to the message list, clickin the "new messages" link goes to login.

I'll update as soon as we learn what the problem is.

Allan

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

allanp wrote:

Sorry I didn't respond last night DincX110, you must have missed me by mere minutes.

I use Chrome for preference and have found that clicking on the envelope takes me to the message list, clickin the "new messages" link goes to login.

I'll update as soon as we learn what the problem is.

Allan

For me with FF4, clicking on the envelope takes me to the login screen. And it is a crap shoot when clicking on the 'x new message' line as it seems each letter either takes me to my list or the account login.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

budone wrote:

allanp wrote:

For me with FF4, clicking on the envelope takes me to the login screen. And it is a crap shoot when clicking on the 'x new message' line as it seems each letter either takes me to my list or the account login.

Ditto.  Clicking the envelope consistently gets me to my PM's, the text link does not.  So I just click the envelope; but it should be fixed asap as it's obviously causing  confusion and frustration...not a good thing when people are generally already in that state when they come here for help...  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

Well all i think the good people at Lithium listened an fixed our little issue as when i checked it at 1 : 30 am on 7 /15 / 11  There were no phantom pop up's or asking to go to My Verizon so i guess we can mark this issue   SOLVED .!  My Thanks Goes to the Administrators, the Modorators , An Our Contribitors. Thanks All .  An Kudos To ya............:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes